I’ve been tagged by Belle to divulge six weird things about myself, so here it goes :
1. Whenever I create passwords for my emails, ATM pin number and other things that require passwords, it is more likely I will use the part numbers from certain products from the catalogue books as it's locked away in the vault of my mind.
2. I am not a big fan of jewelry but I like seeing other people wearing them. My ears were pierced when I was a baby and I wore earrings when I was a little girl but they never lasted long because I always took them off. Necklaces, bracelets, rings are okay but only if I can take them off after that. Dont ask me to wear them 24/7.
3. I love chillis sauce on almost anything I eat except cakes...lol! I like them on my soup, as a dipping for the fried chicken / fish. I like them for the pizzas, sandwiches or burgers. I just love anything that has 3 flavours ... salty, spicy and sour. Now I have to cut my hot meter because the herbalist told me it is not good for my endo problem.
4. I get stuck on certain foods/fruits for a period of time. Once it was spicy veggies salads / star fruits / strawberries for a couple of weeks. Once it was spicy froglegs soup / sweet martabak, until I got sick of seeing them... hehehe! Right now it's granny apples and pineapples.
5. When I go to the cinema, I always chose to sit near the exit door because I'm afraid of fire or anything bad that might happen.
6. My prefered choice when buying clothes or T-shirts are white, black, pastel colors (pink, light blue, light yellow). Although I like bright colors like red, yellow and green but I hardly have this 3 colors in my wardrobe.
Now you know am not that weird ...