November 29, 2007

My nieces and nephew

I count it as a blessing to be an aunt to my two nieces and one nephew. They are awesome. I don't get to see them very often but I do think of them often and love them dearly. Spoiling my nieces/nephew is almost a sport for me. It stretches me when it comes to birthdays, but it's all fun for me.

Linds (11) is tall like her mom and has a pretty long hair. She is actually a bit taller than me and her shoes size is bigger than mine too! She is smart, sweet and so full of life. She is very athletic, she also loves music and she loves to "collect" soft toy animals in all sorts of shapes and sizes, including large cuddly tiger. Her dreams is that she will be able to communicate with all animals like Dr. Doolitle, a movie played by Eddy Murphy.

Van is nine and smaller in stature. She is very witty, sensitive and thoughtful. She loves to study, and knowing exactly what she is doing. Linds lives in Singapore and Van lives in Bogor (Indonesia) but whenever they do get together, they do have laughs and good time together. Children can be so damn funny, even when you don't want them to be. And it still is hard to believe the noise that two kids can make!!!LOL...

Then, my nephew Alex (the youngest of the bunch) who has just turned 2 yesterday (Nov 28) is a little cute monster, and he has the most gorgeous little face that you can't help but forgive him! I love my nieces and nephew to bits! They truly bless my life!





6 comments:

NursyE said...

So precious!!! I do the same thing with my nieces and nephews... spoil them rotten then hand them back to their parents... hehehe!!!

They think I am one cool Auntie!!! And that is all I care about.

Eka said...

Ahhh .. anak-anak memang senantiasa menyenangkan dan menghibur. Apalagi buat kita yang selalu bisa "mencintai" siapa saja dengan tulus. Kaya' Mbak ....

Eka

Anonymous said...

your nephew is so cute. i could easily pamper him with hugs and kisses..hehe.

your nieces are equally cute, too.

Anonymous said...

Duh...yang 11 tahun itu cantik banget El. Sensitive age ya, must be nervous jadi mamanya.

I also have 2 nieces, 3.5 and 1.5 years old. Aren't kids adorable! Yang besar kepingin jadi rocker seperti Agnes Monica. Halah.

Elyani said...

@Parvita : hello Parvita, thanks for dropping by. Iya Lindsey memang cantik dan sudah banyak yang naksir. Untung saja dia cuma gede badan-nya tapi sifatnya masih kekanak-kanakan dan masih senang main boneka! :)

Unknown said...

Oww.. They are cute.. Hati-hati bentar lagi Linds kedatangan fans di malam minggu :)