October 2, 2008

Lazy me

It's been 2 weeks since my last post. I keep telling myself I will make an effort to blog more often, I will write more regularly, I'm going to update it later in the evening, tomorrow, then another tomorrow until two weeks pass by and when I check my calendar it's October already! Granted, it takes effort. Blogging takes discipline, not only to type words on a screen, but to communicate with the readers and to stick with it. But it's always easier to say it than do it...LOL!

Today I decided to say hi to whoever dropping by my place. To all my Muslim friends, I am wishing everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, mohon maaf lahir dan batin! Hope you enjoy the warmth of the Lebaran spirit as you visit friends and relatives. And here is the Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti that I made last night. It was fairly easy to make, not too sweet, crisp, and you can enjoy them alone or as a treat with coffee or tea. I would most definitely recommend this recipe to anybody who likes biscotti.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pengumuman buat semua : Biscotti-nya Elyani top marktob ... gak kalah dengan yang di cafe.
El, fotonya layak dapat bintang :)

Anonymous said...

hope all is well with you my friend. please take care.

Anonymous said...

memang Ely jago! aku juga pernah nyobain kuenya. enak... :)

Anonymous said...

Bisa diimport ke Scotland gak ya? Pas tuh buat teman ngopi, mumpung lagi dingin-dinginnya di sini.

Anonymous said...

Looks GOOD!!!
duh.. mau dong.. yummmmmmmmmmm

Kalo scotland import, boleh dong mampirin di brussel.. lol

Judith said...

Fotonya keren El .. pingin deh aku punya camera canggih gitu. Ampe sekarang aku masih pake camera Hp hiks ..

El suka Biscotti juga ya :D

Elyani said...

@Toni: duh jadi malu nih, padahal cuma baker amatiran hehehe!

@Sima: kapan kita ketemuan ya biar bisa aku bikinin kue? :)

@Anita & Rima: kalo deket pasti dikirimin deh :)

@Judith: tabungan bucil kan dah cukup buat beli SLR :) Iya Dith aku suka biscotti, terutama bikinan sendiri..hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Oh that biscotti looks fantastic. Mauuuuuuuuu....sayang gak bisa baking, ato tepatnya "malas" baking hehehe

meowiefotografie said...

Ooo biscotti..i love them! thank you for sharing your recipes! I will try them too! have a great weekend!

Elyani said...

@the writer: malas berarti bisa..hehehe!

@meowie: you will love it, let me know when you try the recipe :)

Lidia Sianturi said...

iya fotonya keren El..jd pengin nyoba bikin biscotti juga nih...nyontek ya El..

Elyani said...

@Lidia: monggo jeng, silahkan dicopy. Menurutku sih enak karena aku gak suka manis.