It's an every-other Saturday thing...and yes, you are invited to answer the questions. Sound easy? Oh, of course it does. Now, allow me to start:
1. What saying, that your parents/grand parents have said to you when younger, still sticks in your mind? do you find yourself now using this saying?
2. You and your sweetheart are boarding a plane for a dream vacation, one of you gets bumped to first class, who's going, you or your loved one?
3. Do you keep a pair of driving shoes in your car so that you do not scuff the heels of your good shoes?
4. Talking of getting older, does ageing bother you?
5. What cheers you up when you are sad?