I wasn't much of a cat lover before taking Suneo from the street and adopted him last year. There was a brief, pet-less gap between Fatso’s death (my dog) and Suneo's (the cat) appearance. And by brief, I mean less than a year. Fatso had been a part of my life for about 11 years. When my dog passed away, I had a really hard time getting over it. I wasn't necessarily ready for another pets, but my domestic helper found the sweetest cat ever born, and I named him Suneo! Suneo was the first cat I ever named. He was named after a character in Japanese manga series, Doraemon. It has taken me some time to get to the point of being friends with the kitty. After a while of having Suneo around me, I notice he has "Fatso" ways like following me around, he comes to his name and he likes playing fetch and sometimes sitting in front of the door watching the world go by just like Fatso did. My 9 years old niece, Van, believed Fatso lives in Suneo body.
Anyway I found this on my email and thought I would like to share it with you all. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Here is a list of traits for each and which one are you? I think I have a wonderful mix of both...LOL!
Cat owners tend to be...
* Introverted, self-conscious, shy, secretive, sensitive.
* Interested in quieter pursuits like reading, watching movies and videos, music, etc.
* Are homebodies or prefer quiet places.
* Like their creature comforts and although they expect people to notice them, they tend not to boast, preferring to draw attention to themselves in less direct ways.
* Have a small circle of close friends rather than a larger group.
Dog owners tend to be...
* Extroverted, eager, unembarrassed, open.
* Interested in sports, adventuring, exploring, and outdoor pursuits.
* Like to be busy and go out a lot, like loud places like parties.
* They tease and pick on each other in a friendly way, and like talking and boasting about their accomplishments.
* Have a large circle of friends and acquaintances and they make friends easily.