August 1, 2007

Return of the lazy blogger


Hey there friends, I stop blogging for a couple of days and suddenly it's nearly a month since I last posted my entry. I would have ideas what to write on a certain day but alas I am just sooo L-A-Z-Y to go on and start writing them. I know I’m definitely not one of the world’s most prolific bloggers. Partially because I’ve been busy, partially because I’ve been lazy, well ... call it a writer's block...hehehe! For some reason I just haven't been able to motivate myself to do much of anything but watch TV and surf the web. I always seem to have less energy when the heat is unbearable--I think it's the super hot and humid weather that tires me out.

4 comments:

NursyE said...

My dear friend, I have about 8 drafts ongoing. I would think about something to write and get so hype up about it and then the excitement goes kaput...

Anonymous said...

lol! it's ok :) Glad that you got your mojo back!

Anonymous said...

it is nice to have the camera because i can always post pictures when i run out of ideas to blog.

Anonymous said...

that is when the camera comes in handy. I can always post pictures when i run out of ideas to blog.