August 29, 2007

Been tagged and been late


I've been tagged by my sweet friend, Fe, who has a wonderful blog over here about 5 things + 8 random facts about me. I know I was late as usual but here goes ... :

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working in Jakarta, it was my third year in this big city (I moved from Bandung to Jakarta in 1994). Well, it doesn't seem that long ago, it was a very busy time for me but so enjoyable at the same time.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Still working in the same company ... hehehe

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Edamame
2. Fresh fruits (I always have enough supply of fruits in my fridge)
3. Anything hot and spicy
4. Indonesian various savoury snacks
5. Tiramisu

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
Absolutely none! I know a lot of songs but I have to admit I never try to remember the full lyrics of each song.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Invest the money to make more money ... LOL!
2. Buy my mom a nice house.
3. Set aside an emergency account for my family.
4. See a bit more of the world with my lovey.
5. Give to the poor and needy.

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Impatience
3. Eating the wrong foods (I have many things to avoid because of my endo problem but it's really hard to keep up with the list).
4. Blogging during office hours
5. Cant save money

Five things you like doing:
1. Grocery shopping.
2. Watching soccer on TV.
3. Taking pictures of crafts, foods, pets.
4. Read and research about various things on the net.
5. Baking when the mood is there.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Short skirts.
2. I love jeans but dont fancy too tight fitting jeans.
3. Bright red lipstick color, they do not look good on me.
4. A tiny bikini.
5. Anything with a drop waist.

Five favorite toys:
1. Cellphone
2. Camera
3. Computer
4. DVD Player
5. Cookbooks

My Eight Facts:

Fact #1: I am shortsighted - if I don’t have my glasses on, everything is a blur far away even people. Part of it is inherited but mostly it was my fault for reading too much comics in the dark when I lived in dorm school. Back then, the nuns were very strict with lights usage.

Fact #2: When I was young, I dreamed to be a flight attendant because I love the uniforms they get to wear and the possibility to travel to many different places, but alas I was not tall enough (am only 5 ft 4 inches) and short sighted too.

Fact #3: As a child, I was somewhat rebellious and a free spirit. I had an innate creativity and worked best when I was given a free hand.

Fact #4: I always sit near the exit door each time I watch the movie in the cinema. I dont know why but am afraid of getting trapped inside the building if there's a fire!

Fact #5: I have 7 moles on my left side of my face, and several more on the body and arm also on the left side.

Fact #6: I am a jeans and T-shirt person .

Fact #7: I've been attacked by dogs on two separate occasions but that does not make me scared of dogs, except certain breed such as dobberman, pittbull, and rottweiler. I'd prefer small dogs like my best buddy, Fatso.

Fact #8: I don't know how to drive and am afraid to drive especially in Jakarta where the drivers are famous for their ability to drive in a zigzagged manner down the street, swerving around all other traffic, ignoring all the lines or marking lanes on the street.

There you have it, I hope you learn something new about me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, gf! thanks for playing :) was it fun??

okay, we both like to grocery shop and cant save money hehehe...get bored so you blog at work? hehehe

seriously, you counted your moles? hehehe

maybe when you arrive in Canada you may want to learn how to drive...I never did want to learn back in Phil but it changed when I got here

Elyani said...

yes...I did count my moles :) I was trying to remove one on my left back at the beauty salon but it wasn't successful. Instead it became more apparent than before. There's a belief that mole on the back is not good :(