August 7, 2007

Suneo

To Sue, here are a couple of snapshots of Suneo. A hyper-active, hyper-intelligent and hyper-load of mischief kitten! When he is awake, he would growl, run around the house like mad, get on top of the computer desk, jump to the bicycle basket, he loves to chase the string or anything that rolls and has a sound, he loves to hear the sound of the running water, he follows you and claws your foot as you walk...you name it! He ain't afraid of anything and he often drives me crazy. But aside from all that negativity, am grateful all the rats are away from my home and I insist am still a dog person in heart...hehehe!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!! boy, he loves the camera!

NursyE said...

Sounds like that kitty needs to meet my new adopted dog son, Duke. He is so full of mischief and energy that he doesn't know what to do with. So funny and lovable though. I am enjoying him even his "bad" disposition. Us girls, Human Mama and Zipper always have to keep him in line...

Anonymous said...

Suneo is full of antics. He can't seem to hold still. I bet he doesn't get bored because he knows how to keep himself entertained.