April 4, 2008

It's Friday, it's Friday!!!

Guess what I’m doing on Saturday morning? No idea??? guess again SmileyCentral.com Okay ... I’ll tell you. I’m going to Bandung to meet my friend who is still in a recovery process post her ovarian cancer surgery. I’m really looking forward to it, actually. The last time I was in Bandung was in 2007 New Year's Eve with my sister and her family. For me, Bandung is a great place for a short break of shopping, eating and self-pampering. I’ll be back on Sunday with photos and stories galore.

Notes : picture above is my nephew, A, pretending he was driving his dad's car. He is a cutie pie!

3 comments:

Therry said...

wow, he's gorgeous!!

Judith said...

Pat ipit ipatinul ... hiii lucu ih... Jadi inget si Dina waktu kecil ...

Anonymous said...

semoga temennya cepet sembuh yak.. :)

ponakannya lucu yak.. :)