I really should post more often, shouldn't I? but I have not been in a mood to write anything the past few days. I went out of town last weekend, I stayed up late to watch Euro 2008, I insisted to go for my 40 minutes walk every morning, so it took a heavy physical toll and on top of that I've had the flu-thing since Saturday. But I refused to let my blog die, so here is some questions for all of you my faithful readers.
1. Do you ever put on the television or radio just for background noise?
2. Must you always sleep on the same side of the bed?
3. Do you keep a cute picture of yourself in your wallet to show your friends?
4. Did you watch any of the Euro Cup 2008? If so, what did you enjoy most about this tournament?
5. Other than bathroom tissue, what one product would you hate to run out of?
6. Is there a favorite childhood book that you still love? If so, what is it, and
when is the last time you re-read it?
7. Do you pay your bills when they arrive or on the due date?
8. What habit do you wish you could break yourself of?
9. When is the last time you said a bad word?
10. Do you prefer the window or aisle seat when flying?
Hope you have fun with the test.