I've been tagged by Rima to list 10 things I hate about me. And in light of the fact that I have no idea what to write today, I shall oblige her :) So let's see...
1. Procrastination. I have tried so much to make this change, and yet, I still procrastinate all the time.
2. I get bored very easily so what I like today I might dislike it tomorrow.
3. I'm not sure if I'm indecisive or not.
4. I can care so much about other people, I tend to forget about myself.
5. I am kind with people that I shouldn't be kind with, because I see the goodness in everybody, even if I then realize they only take things for granted from me.
6. I hate to admit when I’m wrong.
7. My hair is simply unmanageable. Everyday I have to attempt to contain it in a bun, and I hate it.
8. I hate that I have big hips so I can never get jeans that fit right without trying them out first.
9. I hate that I'm a little afraid of crossing the streets in Jakarta, I often envision myself getting run down by the crazy motorists here.
10. I'm a model example of inconsistency. I'm intrigued to try to be a vegetarian at some point, but I can't see giving up the culinary joys for a lifetime.
I tag whoever would like to share a bit of their negative side :)